Get to Know about the Dos & Don’ts Regarding NEET exam!
Table of Contents
NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) exam is conducted all over the country for aspirants who wish to make a career in the medical field. On qualifying for this exam, students get admission to the country’s medical colleges and universities.
Since NEET is considered one of the toughest exams, students are nervous as the exam day approaches. So this increases the chances of committing some common mistakes, which can make you baffled on the exam day.
The Best NEET Coaching in Bangalore tells us about some do’s and don’ts that we must follow to save us from screwing up on the exam day of NEET.
The list of DO’S For the NEET Exam:
Do 1- Preparation Of Time Table
The foremost thing to do is to prepare a timetable to know what you have to study and whatever you have learned you need to revise. There make a proper timetable to give dedicated time for the topics to prepare, the topics to revise, and some dedicated time for mock tests and self-analysis.
No amount of NEET coaching will be enough if you do not prepare a timetable and study.
DO 2- Don’t Go Out Of Syllabus:
Know your syllabus properly and study accordingly. Without a syllabus, you won’t know what to study and what not and this results in a wastage of time which you can’t afford. Also, once you are done studying the entire syllabus, don’t try to go beyond the syllabus at the last moment. The NEET coaching in Bangalore is not the right time to learn new topics at the end time.
- DO 3- Regular Revision:
No matter how much you study or receive NEET coaching, there is no way to succeed without revision. It would be best if you made a habit of regularly revising the topics which you have studied to be in touch and also to remember complete information.
DO 4- Be Prepared With All The Things For Exam Day:
The NEET coaching in Bangalore advises that you do not wait until the last day of the exam to get your admit card. Sometimes the official website is down, or maybe there can be some mistake in the spelling of your name. In such cases, if you take out your admit card at the last moment, you may land into trouble.
Therefore, be ready with your admit card beforehand and take your parents’ signatures below your passport size photo.
The list of Don’ts for the NEET Exam:
Don’t 1- Don’t Go Around With Doubts Unresolved:
Every aspirant aims to score a good rank and marks in the NEET exam. So it would help if you got your doubts resolved immediately while you are preparing for the exam. Keeping doubts unresolved can lead you to screw your exam and lose marks.
The NEET coaching in Bangalore says that it is crucial to resolve your doubts at the preparation level. Don’t pile up things for later.
Don’t 2- Don’t Refrain Yourself From Watching YouTube Tutorials:
Digital learning has become the trend now. Online learning has taken a fast pace in the last few years. Apart from NEET coaching, you can also refer to online videos. A lot of informative videos uploaded on YouTube, which can be beneficial for your NEET preparation. So never hesitate or refrain from watching these videos. Sometimes you can reap the best of guidance and information from these YouTube videos. These videos are of no harm and can help you in clearing your doubts.
Don’t 3- Avoid Procrastination:
The NEET coaching in Bangalore says that refrain from the bad habit of procrastinating things. Piling up stuff for later is of no help and will only create problems. A to-do list is essential and finishing the items marked for that day on the day itself is crucial. Do not push things for the other day. That will increase your work the next day and possibly that work may remain undone too.
Procrastinating things can only lead to depression, disappointment, and frustration. So make it a habit to complete each day’s work on the same day itself.
Don’t 4- Avoid Discussions About Your Strategy Of Preparation:
Talking to friends and colleagues is a way of recreation and relaxation. But discussing your method of preparation and can negatively impact your mindset. Discussions regarding your practice with colleagues can make you feel worried and distressed and bring down your self-confidence.
If experts from the NEET coaching in Bangalore believed, do not wonder or compete with your counterpart’s achievements in preparation. Everybody has a different pace, and so do you. Please don’t listen to them and keep working towards your own goal.
The Do’s and Don’ts on the Day of Exam of NEET:
- Do 1- Always visit the examination center a day before the examination. This will help you save a lot of time on the actual day of the exam.
- Do 2- The NEET coaching in Bangalore advises to follow the dress code for NEET as assigned. Not adhering to the dress code a loss of time on the actual day of the exam.
- Do 3- Be at the center before time. Remember to reach the center at least an hour ago to avoid any confusion.
- Do 4- Always check with your pen and other requirements before the exam starts.
- Do 5- Be specific with the time you allot per section. So keeping an eye on the watch is necessary to don’t waste much on one section.
- Do 6- Be careful while you mark the answers on the OMR sheet.
- Do 7- Go through the question paper quickly and see which questions you are most confident about. Solve them first, and then come back to the ones you are unsure about and time-consuming.
- 1 Don’t – Never sign the admit card when the invigilators are not there.
- 2 Don’t – Avoid carrying any items that barred. So read the information bulletin carefully to don’t take any banned items by mistake to the center.
- 3 Don’t – Focus on your paper. Don’t look around and diverted to what others are doing.
- 4 Don’t – Do not talk to other students in the exam hall.
- 5 Don’t – Do not sit on a random seat other than your roll number.
- 6 Don’t – Do not keep lingering to the question which you don’t know. First, solve the ones which you know and then attempt the difficult ones.
These are all the Do’s and Don’ts specified by the NEET coaching Bangalore for all the students appearing for the NEET exam to make them aware so that they can perform well and crack NEET in the first go.