FUE Hair Transplant and Its Multiple Benefits
Having a good look is as important as having good health. Most people take their looks for granted and they repent when they lose their looks. Our hair plays a vital role in giving us a perfect look. But due to certain factors, we suffer from hair loss problems and our hair becomes thin. In the future, excessive hair loss can also cause baldness. But you should not worry now because with the advancement in hair restoration procedures surgeons have introduced many new procedures to help you restore your hair and thus confidence. One of the well-known treatments isFUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad. If you want to know more about FUE Hair Transplant and its Multiple Benefits by reading the following article.
What is a FUE Hair Transplant?
FUE ( Follicular Hair Transplant) is the most advanced hair transplant technique. In this treatment, the hair follicles are extracted one by one from the donor side which is usually the back of the head. After that, the hair follicles are implanted into the recipient area. In this type of hair transplant, there is no need to shave the donor area and it also requires less recovery time as compared to other hair transplant techniques. The results of a hair transplant are natural, long-lasting, or may be permanent.
Are the Results of FUE Hair Transplant Long Lasting?
You will start noticing the results after 2 or 3 months of the hair transplant. And the hair will continue growing for up to a year. The results of FUE Hair transplant are long-lasting and permanent if you do not face hair loss problems in the future. To get the best results it is important to take proper care of your diet and take proper nutrients. You should do light exercise daily and avoid the use of cigarettes and alcohol to get the maximum results and to increase longevity of it.
Candidate for a Hair Transplant Surgery:
Let’s find out if you are an ideal candidate for hair transplant surgery or not. Our consultation is really quick and free. The surgeon during an initial consultation will examine your scalp and find out the exact cause of hair loss. After that, he will tell you if the FUE hair transplant is beneficial for you or not. You are the ideal candidate for FUE hair transplant if:
- You are looking for a procedure with a less recovery time
- You have suffered from permanent hair loss
- Your scalp is not suitable for any other hair loss treatment
- You have a busy lifestyle and do not need a treatment that requires too much time
- Your hair fall has stopped
- You have a receding hairline
- You are unsatisfied with your current look
- You are above the age of 35
- You can’t bear the pain of the traditional FUT
- You are looking for a scarless surgery
- You have healthy and thick hair on the donor side
Multiple Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant:
FUE hair transplant is famous due to the benefits it serves. Multiple benefits of this treatment are:
- It gives you results with very minimal side effects
- There is very less chance of scar
- This also helps in hiding the scar which has formed due to any previous FUT hair transplant
- It is a less costly procedure as compared to other hair loss treatments
- The recovery time is very quick and less complicated
- It is a less painful procedure and is performed under a local anaesthesia
- It gives you natural and thick hair look
- It improves the self-esteem and confidence of the person
- The FUE hair transplant requires less medical equipment
- The treatment procedure is very easy and surgeons can easily perform it
Why Does Anyone Need a Hair Transplant?
FUE hair transplant is needed by the patient if they are much concerned about their looks. As too much hair fall can disturb the overall look of a person. If you faced permanent hair loss in the past and new hair has stopped growing the FUE Hair transplant is the best hair restoration treatment for you.
FUE Hair Transplant Procedure:
The hair transplant surgeon first injects local anaesthesia to minimise the discomfort. He will then extract the hair follicles one by one from the donor area, the surgeon makes sure that the extracted hair follicles are healthy. After that, he prepares the hair grafts for transplantation. He then creates a small incision with the help of needles, then he inserts the hair grafts carefully placed into the open area of the head. The surgeon makes sure that the hair grafts which are used have a higher survival rate. The Hair Transplant in Islamabad is a less complex procedure and you can get the benefits of it by choosing a well-trusted hair clinic.
The recovery time of FUE hair transplant is less as compared to FUT or any other transplantation method as it does not require any large incisions. It will hardly take about 1 to 2 weeks and depends on the healing power of the person. You should take proper rest during the first week after the treatment to ensure proper healing without any side effects. And after the recovery time, the transplanted hair may start falling and will regrow after a few months.
How to Find a Good Hair Transplant Surgeon?
If you are considering hair transplant surgery then it is important to choose the best hair transplant surgeon so that you can get the maximum results from the treatment. As the treatment procedure cannot be reversed so the surgery must be carried out with great care. Following are some important points that you should consider before a hair transplant surgery are:
- The surgeon must be highly expert and skilled
- The surgeon must have an experience of more than 10 years
- He must be a certified plastic surgeon
- He must have a good history of successful hair transplantation
If you want to undergo the above procedure after reading FUE Hair Transplant and Its Multiple Benefits then you can go for the hair restoration technique. This is one of the safest and most effective ways to get a fuller hair look in a less complicated way.